Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Change always come bearing GIFTS!


CHANGE IS AMAZING. I think we often look at it as a bad or scary thing but really the hardest part in making a change is literally stepping up to the plate and changing. Once you do though , your WHOLE world is open up to opportunities you didn't know existed! I feel like i have been blessed with people that have really allowed me to change into who i wanted to be. I was reminded by a friend of a quote she loves;

Sometimes you have tO step ouside of the peRson you've been and remember the person you were meant tO be. The person you wanted to be. The person you ARE.

The change i feel like i've been able to make in myself has been a life changing change. Who you are and who you want to be... carry out the rest of your possibilities. Surround yourself with those who lift you, WHO INSPIRE YOU, who make you feel like your best. Do the same for others. "No one was ever lifted UP by pulling others DOWN."

Most importantly BE WHO YOU ARE-- no matter what. I love the quote " THE GREATEST COURAGE IS SIMPLY TO BE ONESELF." There will always be people who embrace and appreciate who you TRULY are.

FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE , AND DO IT ON PURPOSE!

I know who I AM and i love who I AM!

"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky . I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a CHANGE and breakaway."

-Thanks to my amazing friends, and family who have help me do SO! I've never been happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment